Dr. Runoko Rashidi: North & South Ethiopia 2018
Dr. Runoko Rashidi is a renowned scholar and world traveler who studies African culture and it’s influences around the world. This time he is heading to Ethiopia (and Kenya) and is taking fellow travelers with him to explore the oldest civilization on earth. This is truly a unique experience as you will travel for 14 days from Northern Ethiopia down to the south and explore the many facets of Ethiopian culture and history with one of the leading experts in the world! And if you are really looking to discover your roots you can keep the trip going as Dr. Rashidi will be traveling to Kenya with another group directly after this trip.
Price: $3,766.00 per person ( Based on double occupancy) Single room supplement: $370.00
Dates: April 29 – May 12, 2018
- Roundtrip air transportation via Ethiopian Airlines from Washington Dulles airport
- Domestic air transportation – Addis/Axum/Lalibela/Gondar/Bahar Dar/Addis
- Meet, greet, assist and All transfer in/out to hotels/airports.
- 1 Day/11 nights Hotel accommodation in the hotel list of the itinerary or its equivalent
- 2 meals daily Breakfast and lunch or dinner
- Tourist standard and insured Van for transfers and sightseeing tours throughout the program
- Use of Escort Guide travelling throughout the program.
- Use of Professional destination and local Guides throughout the program
- All Entrance payments as per the Itinerary list of destinations
- Half day Boat Trip on Lake Tana to explore the lake and one of the nearer monasteries
- 2 Liters of sealed water per day/ per clients
- Government tax
- U.S. and Ethiopia departure taxes
What’s Not Included:
Passport or visa fees, (Ethiopia visa fee $70.00) excess baggage, travel Insurance, items of personal nature, meals not included in the itinerary.
Tip and gratuities to the Safari guide (at your discretion)
Transportation during free time
Show Comments (0)