Up In The Air Life: Annual Meetup Nassau, Bahamas
Link up with other black travelers and enjoy the white sand beaches of Nassau, Bahamas during Up In The Air Life’s 2017 Annual Meetup. This 4-day experience is packed with parties, activities and as much food and drink as you want. In partnership with Urban Excursion Weekend this event brings together black professionals from all walks of life to network, party and relax over Labor Day weekend. Sign up today as registration closes on March 31st 2017.
Price: Starting at $599 ($99 non-refundable deposit due by 3/31/17)
Dates: September 1, 2017 – September 4, 2017 (4 Days and 3 Nights)
- Urban Excursion Weekend All-Access Wristbands: We’ve got your full access wristbands to all the official Urban Excursion Weekend parties.
• Up in the Air Life Virtual Concierge: Months prior to the trip we host a video call and provide email support.
• UITAL Private FB Group : There will be a private Facebook group for all participants to connect prior to the trip.
• UITAL Hosted Video Call: Months prior to the trip, UITAL staff will host a live video call to discuss the trip and answer your questions.
• Onsite Staff in Nassau: We’ve arranged for you to have an Up in the Air Life staff member onsite so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
• Four Star All-Inclusive Luxury Accommodations: Accomodations for 4 days and 3 nights at the Melia Nassau Beach Resort.
• All Meals & Alcohol: Enjoy daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the restaurants at the resort. Unlimited Local Beer, Wine, and Spirts are is included.
• Activities: Live Music, Themed Nights, Volleyball, Basketball, Aquaerobics, Carribean Dance Classes, Fitness Classes, Shows, Bingo, Straw Weaving
• Welcome Reception: A welcome cocktail reception at the resort
• Water Sports: Snorkeling, Kayaking, Aqua Cycle, Scuba Diving (at an additional cost)
• Optional Tours and Activities: Available post booking
• Urban Excursion Weekend Swag: A swag bag created by Urban Excursion Weekend.
• Up in the Air Life Swag Gift: Enjoy a signature UITAL swag gift for attending the Annual Meetup
• Welcome Packet: Including Flight Booking Support, Know Before You Go guides, Packing List, and Detailed Itinerary.
What’s Not Included:
• Flights to Nassau, Bahamas: You should arrive by 3:00 p.m. on September 1, 2017.
• Travel & Medical Insurance: Proof of Medical Travel/health insurance is required to attend the trip.
• Local Transportation to parties hosted off the resort.
• Anything not specified in the itinerary.
• Room Confirguration: Bedding Type cannot be confirmed at this property. We are requesting each double room to have 2 twins beds unless you request a King bed. Single rooms have one Double/Queen/King bed. Add your roommate’s name in the “referral” comments during booking. Room requests are assigned in order of booking deposit date. If this is an issue for you, we recommend booking with a single supplement. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Cancellation Policy & Travel Medical Insurance Requirement: We require Travel Medical Insurance that includes a minimum of $100K for emergency evacuation transportation. We highly advise you to purchase a “cancellation for any reason” insurance policy for your trip. You must purchase within 5 days of booking. Our partner for insurance is Allianz and you may purchase via this link — www.bit.ly/UITALinsurance2016
• Transfer Policy due to trip cancellation: Should you need to transfer your trip to another participant, there is a $150 Administrative fee for transfers. Transfers can be accomodated up until 8 weeks prior to the trip start date. A Trip Insurance policy with a “cancel for any reason” clause is highly recommended to handle trip disruptions.
This Trip is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable to another person. No refunds will be available at any time for any reason due to the discount pricing provided.
Show Comments (0)