Rachel Travel Presents #DestinationDone: South Africa & Swaziland
If you don’t know Rachel Travels then you need to check her out! She travels the world and shows anyone how to do the same on a budget. For the first time she is hosting her own trip to South Africa & Swaziland with other like-minded women travelers. If you want to explore these beautiful countries with a woman who travels for a living then you need to book your spot now!
Price: $3,000 (Payment Installment Option, the Initial Deposit of $550 (non-refundable), then 5 payments of $550 totaling $3,300)
Dates: August 25th – August 31st 2018
- 7 nights at an upscale, boutique villa*
- Airport Transfers to/from JNB airport
- All activities on itinerary and transportation to/from activities
- All breakfasts, an exclusive brunch, and 2 dinners (alcohol not included unless indicated)
- Private community with access to the travel team and myself to answer any questions about the trip
- A professional photographer commissioned to capture the beautiful journey and moments during your exploration
- A personalize bag of goodies for the trip
- A few surprises!
What’s Not Included:
- Flight to/from Johannesburg
- Travel Insurance (we recommend purchasing coverage for your trip)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Incidental room charges in hotels/accommodations
- Individually selected activities during your free time (i.e. Bungee Jumping**)
- Tips and gratuities to tour providers and venues
This trip is for women only. No one under the age of 21. No fellas. And if your spouse is a woman that is over 21 years old, than sure!
Show Comments (0)