We love Jamaica not only for its serene blue waters and vast expanses of nature, but also for the chill atmosphere where you can forget anything that weighs you down.
Those irie vibes is exactly what Stac’ii Stay Sea is bringing to the Chesapeake Bay with Island Chill Yacht Charters. Compelled to make yachting more accessible to everyday people, she and her business partner, have created a boating experience that will transport you to her homeland without having to venture beyond the D.M.V.
Remarkably, Stac’ii is the first Black woman to have a yacht charter on the Chesapeake and is auxilary Annapolis Coast Guard-trained, so you know you’re in good hands (plus every boat comes with a licensed captain).
We had the opportunity to hang with Stac’ii aboard one of her fleet of boats, appropriately named Irie Vibes, for a two-hour respite from city living with our friends and it was the best time!
If you’re looking for Jamaican hospitality for an intimate celebration (Island Chill currently serves parties of six), a photo shoot, a music video, or adventure sports (tubing, standup paddle boarding, kayaking), definitely book Island Chill Yacht Charters.
Here are our five reasons why you should cruise the Chesapeake Bay with Island Chill Yacht Charters:
- Stac’ii Stay Sea, who is also an actress and entertainer, will help you forget your worries and troubles while on board. She’s dope!
- Depending on what floats your boat, you have the choice of three different boats…Tallawah (small, but powerful), Irie Vibes (power boat) and Therapy (fishing)
- Free food & BYOB!!! Stac’ii serves light fare (fruit and cheese & crackers) and beer (Red Stripe, anyone?) on board
- Creek Runs…Stac’ii and the captain will take you through the cuts of the Chesapeake Bay for more privacy during your choice of a two-hour, four-hour or eight-hour boating excursion
- Irie vibes…everything is taken care of for you, from food to photos, so all you and your friends & family have to do is relax. No worries, mon.
If those reasons alone don’t convince you to treat yourself to a getaway with Island Chill Yacht Charters, check out photos from our two-hour kickback with Stac’ii and our friends:
Show Comments (0)